We're sharing the key things we hear each month, so that services and commissioners of services can hear from you. We've collated enquiries from members of the public, feedback from voluntary sector colleagues, and stories shared on Care Opinion.
What are we hearing about?
April's key issues include:
- Covid-19 vaccination
- Children and young people's mental health
- Accessing a dentist
- Mixed experiences with GP appointments
- People living in residential care settings
- Including family carers in decisions about treatment
- Positive experiences in hospital
- Mental health services
Read the briefing below for more detail.