We're sharing the key things we hear each month, so that services and commissioners of services can hear from you. We've collated enquiries from members of the public, feedback from voluntary sector colleagues, and stories shared on Care Opinion.
What are we hearing about?
This month's key issues include:
- Positive and negative stories about visiting the GP
- Issues facing carers
- Experiences of having flu jabs
- Difficulties getting dental treatment
- Maternity services
- Access to services for Deaf people
- Inpatient mental health care
- Experiences of visiting loved ones in Sheffield's care homes
Read the briefing below for more detail.