We're sharing the key things we hear each month, so that services and commissioners of services can hear from you. We've collated enquiries from members of the public, feedback from voluntary sector colleagues, and stories shared on Care Opinion.
What are we hearing about?
December and January's key issues include:
- People still struggling to access NHS dentistry
- Lack of trust in NHS complaints systems
- Positive experiences in GP practices
- Contacting GPs by phone and online
- The suitability of services for people with autism
- Impact of Covid-19 restrictions
- Explanation of treatment in hospital
Read the briefing below for more detail.