Our #SpeakUp small grants scheme awards funding to local community, voluntary, or not-for-profit groups, enabling them to engage with their communities about what matters to them.
In total organisations gathered the views of around 540 people.
They have heard from a very diverse range of people, including:
- Asylum seekers and refugees
- People with lived experience of mental health distress
- People with learning disabilities
- People with physical disabilities including amputees and wheelchair users
- Young people
- Young men from Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee (BAMER) communities
- Women from BAMER communities
- Members of the Chinese community