About this event
This is a meeting of our IAC Forum (find out more) - a group of regular volunteers who talk about upcoming changes in health and social care, and share their views to influence decision-makers.
You don't have to be a regular member to join in. Each month the group is keen to hear from people interested in the specific topics for that meeting. This month we'll be focusing on the following items:
1. Pharmacy work
- Update on Pharmacy work taking place
- Review of information guides –‘A Patient Guide to Pharmacy Professional Roles’ and ‘Medicines Management, Recognising the ‘Red Flags’ at Home’
2. Primary Care
- Overview of Primary Care including an introduction to some of the national policy and changes patients may be seeing
- A brief of some of the current challenges and how this may be impacting the Sheffield population
- Insight to the ways in which patients can engage with future development in Primary Care
Join us to learn about local changes and share your own views.
0114 253 6688